4/22/2008

photos and etsy

I'm changing some things on my blog. I might even go as far as to change the entire design. I'm excited to write more and finally start posting pictures. I've always held off on the picture part of blogging because I felt like this was a place for me to practice writing. Well, writing is definitely taking a back seat to everything else these days, so this is becoming more of a place to talk about my kids. I might as well show how cute they are too!

Another thing I'm working on right now is an etsy shop. I'm pretty far off from setting up shop, but I've started some projects. I need name ideas, if any of you have some.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should have collections that people could buy to help them pick paint/artwork/furniture for their houses. I wish there was somewhere I could just get that kind of information without having to continually clip pictures out of magazines! :)

bekah said...

Thanks for the idea kristin! I am actually working on a few pieces right now that are all the same 4 colors. The idea is for them to work together as a group or as individuals. I'm even thinking about creating an informal focus group once I have enough stuff to bounce ideas off of people....