12/06/2004

feeling strange

I am starting to wonder how far away labor is. My body is doing weird things. I experience small contractions often, but not regularly. Usually they don't distract me from what I'm doing at the moment. I am trying not to get too excited. After all, I'm still 5 weeks away from the due date.

I'm still growing. I had to buy yet another pair of pants over the weekend. The ones that I thought were going to last me until the end are too tight to wear. The tight band made it impossible to bend over. One doesn't realize how often she bends over until her pants start to cut her in half! Simple tasks like tying one's shoes becomes a major feat. I was annoyed to have to buy another pair of pants when I'd rather spend the money on the baby. The new jeans are wonderful though. I actually feel kinda cute in them!

No comments: