5/25/2004

a new look

Thanks to Brian, I have a new design for my blog. (Thanks Brian!) Blogger has many nice options for templates now! I'm impressed. It makes me want to learn html. It's one of those things that I have wanted to learn for a long time. The learning curve is intimidating so I keep putting it off. Someday. Maybe?

I am seven weeks pregnant now. The baby is the size of a raspberry. It's eyelids are forming. I feel pretty good. Reading makes me dizzy. I am more prone to motion sickness. My appetite is huge and looming. It never quite leaves me. Food tastes exceptionally good. I am tired all the time. By the end of the day it feels like I've pulled an all nighter. The other day I realized I haven't been this tired since college when I was sleep deprived on a regular basis. I'm sure all the moms out there are thinking, "Just wait. You think you're tired now. Just wait."

I'm getting good at waiting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look! I'm glad you made the switch, it looks very cool. (brian)

~cjoy said...

Great new look~love your choice!

SAJ said...

I just clicked over and read you were prego!!! CONGRATULATIONS. Please write every little detail down because I'm going to read it all and live vicariously through you.