5/18/2004

feeling fine

Despite paying close attention to my body, I feel pretty much the same as I did before I was pregnant. There are a few exceptions. I get tired easily. I get hungry faster. My emotions are a roller coaster. One day I am on cloud nine, smiling nonstop for the joy inside. The next day I am overwhelmed and questioning every decision I've made in the past 2 months. Now that I'm catching on to this trend the freak out days are less scary. I tell myself to hold on. Tomorrow will be better. And it is.

I am six weeks & two days along. Right now the baby is the size of a lentil. It's little heart beats over 100 times a minute. It's paddle-like hands and feet will start moving arond this week.

I never thought I'd be one of those women who got pregnant on accident. My mom had many of problems getting pregnant. For some reason I thought I'd follow that trend. I'm still in disbelief that this is happening. When I talk to friends about baby names, nursery ideas, and boy/girl preferences I feel like I'm talking about someone else. I wonder when it will fully sink in?

No comments: